Friday, April 19, 2019

Final Reflection


Upon reading my past assignments, I do recall moments of frustration, excitement, and confusion. Sometimes these emotions and feelings would occur at the same time. Any assignment that involved going out of my way and interviewing individuals was just so taxing. I consider myself a pretty introverted person with some extroverted tendencies but doing that task was definitely draining at times. I did enjoy writing the reflection part of the assignments and receiving feedback from other students. The peer reviews made me feel hopeful for my business and I didn’t use to think so at the beginning of this entrepreneurship journey.

Overall, I can definitely say I’ve learned a lot about creating a business and setting my mind to an entrepreneurial spirit. It’s been quite a rewarding journey, and I can even say that I’ll miss those cupcakes, as tedious as they could be. Albeit, entrepreneurship may not be something I’ve expected of myself, I am glad I tapped into that unknown territory. I was able to learn something about myself and realize I am a capable of more than I expected. 

As for my one recommendation, have fun with it! Find an idea YOU believe in and you’ll be surprised what you’ll find. Also, don’t give up and be as authentic and transparent about going into a specific business. This comes into play especially when you’re interviewing your prototypical customer. You want to make sure you’re not misleading anyone about your product or service and that your intentions are genuine. But overall, don’t give up. Success isn’t easy and it can takes years for things to come into fruition. Believe in yourself and don’t give up.


Image result for you can do it picture

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roksolana, I totally agree with your advice for future students! I suggested something along the same lines as I feel like finding a solution to a problem you actually care about. This allows you to use that to find your opportunity to craft a solid idea, product or service and makes the assignments so much more enjoyable and actually helps you get the most value out of the course. Good post!

    ReplyDelete