Friday, March 15, 2019

Elevator Pitch, No. 2



Elevator Pitch, No. 2

Reflection: I was truly grateful on most of the feedback. A lot of people brought up some interesting points related to my content that would allow for a better sales pitch. They appreciated my personal appeal to the topic, and I maintained that in my new elevator pitch. In my second elevator pitch I grew more confident in my topic and expressed more conviction in my explanation of the business proposal.

Changes: Based on my previous feedback, most of the people mentioned that I should discuss the price and be more specific about the service I am offering. In this elevator pitch, I discussed some of the pricing options and the possibility for a membership. Also, in my last elevator pitch my background environment was a bit more distracting so I took the liberty to find a more neutral background that way more focus would be centered on the content I am discussing.


3 comments:

  1. I like how you included pricing for the service you are offering, this is not something that I included in my second elevator pitch. I instead discussed how I would financially start my business idea. I also enjoyed how you mentioned how your idea related to you as well. The only suggestion I would make is to stand up in your next elevator pitch to make it seem more like you are pitching it to a room of investors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Roksolana,
    I think the strongest point of your pitch was the content that you gave. Your pitch, however, did not reel me in as much as your first pitch. You were significantly more enthusiastic in your first pitch and were standing and speaking loudly. I do not know why you chose to change that as you did not explain the changes. I personally think your first pitch was better despite the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Roksolana,
    I love your idea about a workshop to teach people basic self defense. I think that more college students should learn how to stand up for themselves, especially after a night out drinking. I was taught basic self defense when I was younger but it has not stuck with me. I think one thing you should change about your elevator pitch it to speak a little bit louder.

    ReplyDelete