Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Create a Customer Avatar

Customer avatar: Females of all races between the ages of 18-30

Description: Based on the service I want to sell, my prototypical customer would consist of primarily young adult women living in big cities. Many of these customers will fall in the 18-22 years of age because my service does plan to cater to the younger, college crowd. They are most likely middle class and if not in school, they are young professionals in their careers. Their political views are most likely liberal and many of them will be big advocates for women empowerment.

Commonalities: I myself fall perfectly into this group of individuals. I am a female between the ages of 18-30.  Currently I fall into the segment of those in college, but I will be a young professional within a year so even as I transition into my life this segment will still apply to me. I am a white women so I fall under the more privileged category of women. This segment is more inclusive catering to women of all color who have ever felt inferior in isolated places.

Pictured below are the prototypical customers I would expect in my segment.

   





2 comments:

  1. Hi Roksolana! I really liked how you took the time to include multiple prototypical customers in your post. It helped highlight that your service is for women of all color. This was something that I did not think to do for my blog post, but I think it was especially beneficial for the service you are offering. I would also fall under your target customer, as a 22 year old who is about to enter the professional world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roksolana, I think you did a great job with your selected segment and prototypical customer. The details were really well thought out and I completely agree that it is smart to target females in college or just starting their professional careers as that is typically when the concern arises and the need for your service would naturally come about. Good post!

    ReplyDelete